Friday, March 18, 2011

Hey Guys

Once again I haven't been able to post for a while, so where do I even start. Well lets see, our family relocated to the beautiful high desert of CA. I had a very successful football season with a record of 8-1, and also had the opportunity to represent my team along with a couple other team mates in the All-star game. Which we lost 12-14. I also have gotten my star and just need my board of review to get my life in scouts. Lately I have gotten into long distance running this week I ran 4 miles in about 38 minutes. My mile time in P.E. is about 7:40 and this new habit has helped me lose about 5 lbs in a 2 week period. I also have gotten interested in handguns because I have to get one so we can go wild boar hunting. Lately in school I've been getting good grades 5 A's and 1 B, and I also have been talking to my teachers about honors classes because my classes are pretty easy. Another thing that is going on is that I am having a fundraiser for a Nauvoo trip with my stake. So that's what happening in my life thanks for reading my blog.

1 comment:

  1. Awesome blog! I hope you start it up again real soon! I didn't even know you had one! We would love updates!

    Love ya,
    Amy

    ReplyDelete